November 1, 2014
2:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m. at the Ambassador Auditorium
Ticket prices start at
Pre-classical concert discussion begins 1 hour before curtain.
“[Terrence Wilson is] a performer who seems certain to be heard from for years to come among the top echelons of classical music.” – Grand Rapids Press
Additional Artist Information
Sierra Auto Symphony Lounge
The new Sierra Auto Symphony Lounge brings yet another addition to the care-free and elegant experience of the Pasadena Symphony and Bernstein & Gershwin. Where old friends gather and new friends meet, the Symphony Lounge is a place to mix and mingle in an upscale social atmosphere while enjoying delicious morsels, fine wine, and music before and after Symphony concerts. A posh setting established in Ambassador Auditorium’s beautiful outdoor plaza, featuring a laid-back social atmosphere, where you never know who might stop by.
To find out more information about our sponsor, please visit www.sierraauto.com.
Sierra Auto Symphony Lounge Features:
- 2400 sq. feet of elegant tented area
- Fine furniture, warming fixtures, tables and seating
- Full bar with a quality selection of beer and wine
- Small plate menu offered by Claud & Co.
- Music and social ambiance
- Operating hours: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
This concert is presented with generous support from: